How to make Low Carb Tiramisu. This impressive Keto Tiramisu is perhaps the best keto dessert ever. I love showing you how to make ketogenic recipes. Thank you SO MUCH for supporting my channel by watching this. Give it a share to someone who would enjoy a healthy low carb dessert 🙂
Recipe: Keto Tiramisu
3 large eggs divided
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp swerve
1/4 tsp baking powder
12 oz of mascarpone
1/2 tsp vanilla
Strong cold coffee
Coco powder for decoration
1) Whip egg whites into stiff peaks. In a separate bowl whip egg yolks, until pale yellow. (Optional: Whisk over warm bain marie for best texture). Incorporate into the whipped yolk: vanilla, sweetener, baking powder, and almond flour.
2) Gently fold yolk mixture into the egg whites. Do not to over mix.
Use a piping bag and shape 1″ wide strips on a parchment lined sheet tray.
3) Bake at 400, for 10-12 min. until golden.
4) While baking, mix mascarpone, vanilla, and optional sweetener. And after lady’s fingers have cooled, soak in coffee/brandy mixture.
5) Layer a plate first with Filler then Lady Fingers with cookies. Continue until desired shape and size is achieved. Sprinkle with cocoa powder through a sieve, trim, and enjoy!
Artist: LAKEY INSPIRED
Song: “Watching The Clouds”
Business email: Kuhar.Rob@gmail.com