- Sea salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Garlic1/4 Teaspoons
- Chili powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Cumin1/4 Teaspoons
- Smoked Paprika1/4 Teaspoons(optional)
- Cilantro2 Tablespoons
- In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
- Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
- Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves.
- Drizzle with lime juice and top with cilantro.
free ketogenic cookbook!
Get a FREE KETOGENIC COOKBOOK with someof the most AMAZING RECIPES available for the Keto Diet! Watch the pounds melt off!