Recipe below ⬇️⬇️
2 low carb/ 90% meat sausages
80g grated mozzarella cheese
30g full fat cream cheese
40g ground almonds/almond flour
1. Remove the skin from the sausages and bake in the oven @ 180c/355f for 12 minutes.
2. Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Add almond flour/ground almonds and half of the beaten egg.
4. Mix well with a fork into a dough ball.
5. Use your hands to shape the dough ball and place between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper.
6. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into an 8 inch square. The dough should be as thick as a 50p piece.
7. Use a butter knife to square up the edges and cut down the centre into 2 halves.
8. Roll the cooked sausages up so the ends of the sausage are slightly visible. Ensure there are no gaps in the pastry.
9. Use the other half of the beaten egg as egg wash and brush it onto the surface of the sausage rolls.
10. Bake in the oven @180c/355f for 10 minutes.
Share this recipe video with your low carb and keto buddies!
Follow us online here: