Hey ya’ll!!! Here I feature for you one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE keto dessert recipes! These Double Chocolate Chewy Keto Cookies are the TRUTH!!🤗🤗🤗 They are quick and easy to make with not many steps to create them! These are bound to become a regular part of your keto dessert rotation! Top with homemade keto whipped cream for an extra special treat!!
#ketogenicdiet #ketorecipes #ketodessert
**** I FORGOT TO PUT VANILLA IN THE RECIPE VIDEO 😱😱😱!! I included it below in the written recipe. They still turned out great without the vanilla, but obviously it’s best to have it!!
Follow me on IG @kuttin_up_keto
Business email: email@example.com
CONTACT ME NOW FOR KETO CONSULTATIONS AND PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN RATES!!!
Double Chocolate Chewy Keto Cookies (makes 16 cookies)
• 16 oz creamy almond butter
• 2 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 and 1/3 cup confectioners swerve
• 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 4 tablespoons peanut butter powder
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
• 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
• 4 eggs
• 2 tablespoons water
• 2 teaspoons of baking soda
• 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips to mixing bowl and thoroughly mix until well blended.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place dough in sizes of about 2 inches on cookie sheet with about 2 inches separating each dough ball.
5. Bake for 10 min, but check on them at about 8 minutes. Be careful not to overcook to avoid a cake-like consistency.
6. Remove cookies and place on a cooling rack.
7. Enjoy served with unsweetened almond or cashew milk or topped with homemade keto whipped cream!!!
APPROXIMATE MACROS: 1 COOKIE| 125 CAL| 13g FAT| 4g NET CARBS| 5g PROTEIN
LINK for Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips:
LINK for confectioners swerve:
LINK to video with Homemade Keto Whipped Cream (it’s in the first half of the video):
Music Courtesy of:
Lakey Inspired: Last Night
Lakey Inspired: Oceans
Lakey Inspired: Ruckus
Lakey Inspired: She Never (loop)
Lakey Inspired: Monroe